The Hackeningphew. it's over. it was awesome. here are some reactions and pictures:
- newtech meetup blog invite
- Metalab post
- eaposztrof's post and pictures
- Terray Tamas pictures
- Harkopen.com article (videos, we are sorry we didn't had more tapes to film everybody)
- telehans' impression (lot's of failotron)
- joorays pictures
You can get the svg source here (2010, stef CC-By-Sa)
Location at Google Map
Date20th of February, 2010
Schedulethis schedule is not official. approach is more organic, use only as a guideline and basis for further discussions.
|estimated start time||title||presenter||comment|
|13:00||opening||everyone||we start our preparations for the party|
|17:00||intro of our hackerspace||stef: pre-historic, misnyo: fogashaz, ??:??|
|17:30||Slovakian Hacker scene||Juraj|
|17:45||Hungarian Hacker scene||dnet|
|20:25||"SMS Ticket (+1) or Mifare hacking (+2)||Pavol||please vote which one|
|20:45||Opensource HW + benefits of sharing||Constantin Craciun (http://harkopen.com)||10min|
|21:05||thisplay hacking||Tiszai Gyula|
|21:15||Live Music||Asciimoo and the Penguins|
|22:30||fundraising auction||??||we need items to auction!|
|23:59||hack the party - the best on-site partyhack||??||tbd|
|??:??||closing down||the last one standing|
- Our czeh, romanian (harkopen), slovakian and austrian (metalab \o/ neighbours \o/
- newtech meetup
- hackerspaces.org list
- barbecue on the terrace (Chef: pepe, Sous-Chef: peti)
- Indoor activity: wok food on the stove (chef: stef)
- yard open fire (paprika potatoes - Chef: misnyo)
- vegetables by pitipota? needed: potatos, paprika, tomatoes, onions, ginger, garlic, carrots, peas, cucumber, bamboo shoots, spinach, asparagus, rice
- meat, fish, sausages?
- spices: soy sauce, salt, pepper, paprika, curry, squid sauce, oyster sauce.
- we need to plan, how many people we want to feed, for how much and for what price to offer.
- need to fix the indoor stove!
- knives, plates, forks, spoons
- failotron - perhaps complete budapest micro - gadget
- hacker-metal-folk-jazz (buherator,asciimoo,storm,stef,who-else-you?) - Juraj and his Stylophone.
- Primarily the guys at fogasház serve booze.
- Bartenders supporting the guys at fogashaz: buherator, asciimoo
- Beer offered by kancellar? - we need to send them the price + our bank account no.
- Green beer from gadget
needhave lot's of mate! :)
- Minimalist soundstuff(misnyo) "It's really minimal, only if it ain't enough"
- "There are some microphones, 8 channel mixer, and stands around."
- "2pcs Martin SCX500-as Scanner" controller sw: opendmx, lots'o links, semi-free
- "1pcs 1200W DMX strobe"
- "1pcs GoboFlower"
- beamers (maxigas, fogashaz?, mas?)